Additional Information: as applicable for In-House Intensives.
- Mini/Junior & Teen/Senior classes will NOT be combined.
- Students will be placed by level, and in some cases age will be accounted for as a secondary divider. Level changes must occur after the first class. Please notify the Dancing Dream Tour Team on-site regarding potential class changes.
- All dancers must complete a participation waiver before participating in the Intensive.
- All personal items during dance classes should be placed away from the dance area, and against the wall.
- No wristband/observer fee is required to watch the final performance of the kids with faculty.
- Wristbands will be given to all registered dancers, teachers, and observers. They must be worn at all times.
Safety & Rules:
- If any dancer is in need of medical attention at any point, please notify the Dancing Dream Tour Team.
- All dancers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult of a legal age.
Observer Information & Regulations:
Observers may be parents/guardians, teachers, or studio directors, of registered dancer(s) only.
- Sit at the back of the room, to allow the most space for dancers to dance.
- Keep talking down during all classes. It is distracting to teachers and dancers.
- Short video recording and picture taking is permitted during classes, as long as it does not disrupt the teachers and dancers. If videos or photos are shared on social media, @dancingdreamtour and #dancingdreamtour must be included in the post.
- Number of observers will be limited, and may not be sold at the event.
- No wristband/observer fee is required to watch the final performance at the conclusion of the Intensive.
- Completed through participating/ hosting studio enrollment only. Contact for booking/more info at: email@example.com